Monday, April 24, 2006

Home again.....

A day late.........and many dollars short.

Had a small car accident on the drive back from DC, set me back a day and my $500 insurance deductible.

I have showered and I am going to bed.

BTW the conference was pissa. Everything broke my way until the accident (an out of state accident with a rental car and I didn't take the optional insurance, this will be a nightmare).

Mission accomplished with my sisters book. Got Col. Hunt to sign it. He's a funny guy and his Dad is from Charlestown.

7 comments:

Gunny John said...

Glad you made it back in once piece.

Anonymous said...

Now - That's what I call a bang-up job. The MilBlog Conference, that is.

Sorry for the dent on I-95 though.

FbL said...

Glad that you're safe on home ground... All else can be dealt with...

What Boq said...

BostonMaggie said...

Thank you all. Of course you are right. That's what I told everyone who helped me deal with the accident.

Anonymous said...

Was great meeting you, Maggie. Gotta love somebody who uses the word "pissa" ;-)

So sorry to hear about the accident. What a hassle. But as Sgt B said, as long as you're ok everything else can be fixed.

Anonymous said...

Hey
Why are you ignoring me and why didn't you call to say you were in an accident????? I'm sure the car rental guy is smiling since he tried so hard to get you to take that damn insurance. Are you around later tonight or tomorrow want to have dinner?

Murdoc said...

Hey there! I did actuall make the Saturday evening shindig, but there were so many fine folks around I missed a ton that I wanted to talk to.

Next year, I guess!