Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Car Accident

All in all the weekend was going amazingly well...........fun people.........interesting places.........round tub........chocolate.......underspent the budget between Priceline for the hotel and Enterprise for the car.................making great time on the road.......

Then at zero dark 30 I slid off of an off ramp in New Jersey. Bent the rim, ruined the tire, alignment out of whack. But I really can't complain. I have AAA, a cop came pretty quickly, I was not really hurt just shaken up a little. I was back in Massachusetts 18 hours later.

2 comments:

Gunny John said...

At least the car was the only thing damaged.

After something like that, do they make you drive around with caution signs on your car so that others can avoid you? lol

BostonMaggie said...

This from a guy who blows things up? Isn't the Marine motto "When it absolutely, positively must be destroyed overnight!"?