Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Gym

Some people will do anything rather than get their asses out of bed and go to the gym.

My job this morning was the wake up call. I assumed the responsibility of making sure certain people got up went to the gym. I set my alarm, got up and brushed my teeth (I always do for our phones calls, lol) and at exactly 0512 I dialed the number. Despite attempts to put me off (no, I don't want to go to the gym), despite attempts to distract me (if you were here....) despite attempts to make me forget my name (then you always remind me) by 0535 I was successful. That's why Rumsfeld gives me these missions...........I always come through. He knows girls named Maggie are very patriotic. Plus I wouldn't want him to cut off The Pentagon Channel feed to my office computer.

I had get a drink, my throat was very dry. All that laughing.

OK.........now............let me be a bitch.....and say.........I'm going back to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK OK....so it was a good workout!
Yeah, yeah...I'm glad I went!