Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another Yoga Class.....

.....another ass kicking! Tonight was supposed to be easy. Pat and I were trying the new yoga studio in Plymouth. We chose the 6:30 "Express Hatha Flow". Easy, under an hour, right? All I could handle after last night's yoga/pilates combination. So our very enthusiastic instructor gets a little bit of a late start and asks us to stay for the next class......which is 90 minutes long. Pat screws after ten minutes, some baloney about a boyfriend, a date, Valentine's Day....blah, blah, blah. I end up with over two hours of yoga. I could not wait to fall into bed. The hell with a shower. But no.....Frankie calls. Can I get chips? Well I need laundry soap, so.......ok. Fine I'll still be in bed by 2200 hours, right? No. Jennifer calls. Can I come and give her a ride home from dinner? Well, she is the baby sister, so......ok.

No rest for the wicked.

I'm getting into the shower now.......but it's not going to be easy......I can't raise my arms above chest level.

No comments: