Thursday, February 02, 2006

February 2, 2006

It's 73 and fair in Dubai, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Today is Groundhog Day. I say this because everyone else is saying this. I don't think I care. A mild spring is not really all that important to me. This is New England, sometimes it's miserable. Suck it up or live elsewhere. If you didn't have cold, wintry, blustry, slushy weather...........you can not truly appreciate those perfect spring, summer and fall days. I can think of nothing worse than living somewhere with no seasons. No extremes = boredom = purgatory.

Today House Republicans chose a new majority leader, I wanted Shadegg, oh well.

BTW, SouthieBoy, you lose and I have witnesses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because I once again picked correcctly and you did not you try to find a way to make it not count. I had no idea the vote had been taken. In fact I had forgotten all about it as I had other things on my plate!
-SouthieBoy

BostonMaggie said...

I edited the post. Only the preliminary vote had been taken. He had a mare then the others, but not enough. Since then he lost! You lose!