Tuesday, October 27, 2009

People Tormenting Me

In an email -


"I know all of the organizers who are eager to have it covered in the blogosphere…and would arrange interviews."

Great, another totally cool thing I have to say "Thank you for the offer, but I can't."

Argghhh!

And I know General David Petraeus and Col. Buzz Aldrin are bumming because they would have had the chance to meet me. I have to go buy a lottery ticket. Because really no one should have to suffer like that.

If I win, my life will be nothing but a never ending series of lectures, conferences, visiting ships.....and Drink-EXs.

2 comments:

JihadGene said...

Maggie- If I win the lotto this week I'll take you there...after I give big money to TEAM ARMY for Project Valour-IT and destroy TEAM NAVY, looong time!!!

Ruv you looong time,
Great Reader KIM Jong Il
Fresno, West Korea

BostonMaggie said...

Thanks you bloodthirsty despotic tyrant.