SEARCHING FOR HEROIC FAMILIES
Do you know someone whose home deserves an Extreme Makeover? If so, the producers of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition want to hear from you! Ty Pennington and his crew have been all across the map and they are ready to drive that infamous bus into your neighborhood.
What does it take to be picked for an Extreme Makeover?
We are in search of real heroes - people that have amazing strength and who have put their own needs aside to help someone else. In addition to heroics, the producers are looking for families whose homes are in dire need of help. We don’t want to tear down a nice looking house. We want to see houses that look like they might fall down on their own!
To be eligible: A family must own their own single family home and be able to show producers how a makeover will make a huge difference in their lives.
Interested families should: e-mail a short description of their family story to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations must include:
1. The names and ages of each member of the household
2. A description of the major challenges within the home.
3. Explanation of why this family is deserving, heroic, or a positive role model in their community.
4. Photos of the family and a photo of the home
5. Don’t forget to include a contact phone number.
The deadline: for nominations is March 13, 2008. Don’t Delay!
For more information on how to apply please visit our website at:
Posted at the request of SteeljawScribe. Anything for you, baby!