Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Live To Serve!

First, go visit the TankerBabe. She has requested the assistance of yours truly and I am happy to help.

It's cute, it's fun.

Then go read the comments at BlackFive, where BlackFive actual linked.

I am more evil than I ever hoped.

Caution - viewing the picture I linked in BlackFive's comments may cause nausea, anxiety, Tourette's, depression, and suicidal tendencies.


Anonymous said...

Words fail. Nasty. Just nasty.


B. Walthrop

Stella by Starlight said...

Tourette's, definitely Tourette's, Code Pink is great a great organization, but I swear it's not me. You're an evil woman. I like that in a person...

tankerbabe said...

Boston Maggie evil? NEVAH! :)

Maggie, you're the bestest! Many, many thanks for your assistance with Uncle Jimbo. He is a handful isn't he?