Monday, January 02, 2006

Disappointment

A little while ago I got several samples from Bath & Body Works. New and fun things to try. As most know, I am a junkie when it comes to this stuff....Aveda....The Body Shop....Bath & Body Works....Lily's. I was looking forward to one sample in particular........Mocha Mousse body scrub. Belgian chocolate with coffee in a body scrub. Well, I didn't dwell on the coffee part, it was the chocolate part that tickled my fancy. So this morning I opened it. Blech!!! Yuck!!! It was brown sludge full of coffee grounds. It smelled like Dunkin' Donuts. Now I realize that this may appeal to some.....after all Southie-Boy likes when I use the vanilla scrub and body cream. But I am not a coffee drinker, so this did not appeal at all. Added to this, the fact that I expected chocolate, made for a bitter, bitter disappointment.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Well, as a confirmed Cafe Mocha fan, I do like the combo. Although I don't particularly want to *smell* like it!

I read the other day that simple table sugar was a good skin scrub ... ever tried it?

Your spa adventure upcoming sounds wonderful!