Ok, this has never happened to me before. I am a lurker. I post comments on other people's blogs occassionally, but generally I fly under the radar. I've never participated in these online games, etc. So this will be boring and it will be a dead end. Have fun at Bill's other picks.
Comment to the Chief - bastid! There I was sitting at my desk, eating my breakfast, fielding questions from my staff.........screwing around online (not punched in, I have a strong work ethic), when I saw my name in your post. I almost choked! I feel violated! LOL
4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life
1. Cashier at the A&P - in high school.
2. Clerk typist for A.T.&T. - in the days when you called it "the phone company" and everyone knew what you meant because there was only Ma Bell. The nuns almost choked when they heard I was rated "advanced". I was a terrible typist and they admitted passing me simply because my aunt was a nun and their friend. They told me if I had to type for a living, I'd starve!
3. Waitress in a chinese restaraunt - I know cool words to describe your "naughty bits". I was a great waitress when there were just a few people, I paid lots of attention, said funny things, made you happy. I was a terrible waitress when there were a lot of people, I would get completely overwhelmed and couldn't turn my tables over fast enough. It was still a lot of fun.
4. Office Supervisor for a home medical equipment/oxygen company - this is the greatest job! I get paid to flirt with old men and make them more breathless than they already are!
4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Rio Bravo
2. The Searchers
3. The Ghost and Mrs. Muir
4. Body Heat - I will comment no further on this choice. Don't ask.
This is a terribly unfair question.........I can't pick just four. I am a huge cinephile. I llllooovvveee movies. Old movies, new movies. I love to go to movies alone because I am a fussy old lady and don't want people to talk to me, lol. And I will shush strangers in movies and I have literally had a fights in movie theaters but it was a long time ago.
4 Places I have Lived
LOL - now we see just how narrow and parochial Maggie's life is!
1. Boston - in the heart of the city with the most overwhelming concentration of fellow Irish Catholics. Can you say homogeneous?
2. 35 miles south of Boston in a former vacation community full of people from Boston - but there are some Italians, not just Irish! I am 500 feet from the Atlantic and just around the corner from the cottage where I spent every summer of my childhood.
4 TV Shows You Love To Watch
1. Fox News Sunday - I yell back at the TV the way the boys do with sporting events. I love Brit Hume and Bill Kristol. This is my favorite, but I watch and yell at them all, MTP, FTN, etc.
2. C-Span - Brian Lamb is the sexiest man on TV
3. "24" Jack Bauer rules!
4. "The Daily Show" & "The Colbert Report" - liberals are funny
4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Rome - this is the single most fabulous place on earth and I would sell the boys for medical experimentation to finance my return.
2. Disney - all day at Typhoon Lagoon, all night in the Pleasure Island AMC 24 movie theater, meet the boys for meals, it's perfect.
3. Hampton Beach - everyone from Boston goes to Hampton beach!
4. Germany and Austria with the nuns in high school. Looking back, I should have paid more attention.
4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. The Corner online at National Review http://corner.nationalreview.com/
2. Drudge - a guilty pleasure http://www.drudgereport.com/
3. These people, before I realized it could get me in trouble http://www.thedonovan.com/
4. My favorite, never miss, is something I can't identify. It's a website for US naval officers and I am a lurker (with permission of the owner as long as I never post and never reveal my access).
4 Favorite Foods
1. Hersheyettes - they are better than M&Ms, but harder to come by.
2. Italian food from the North End.
3. Turkey from Bongi's Turket Farm.
4. Chicken Pad Thai.
4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. A chaise lounge, with a new Stephen King book, a bag of Hersheyettes, a glass bottle of Coke, at the roof top pool of the hotel in Rome - anticipating my scheduled treatment at the Spa just inside.
2. A chaise lounge in Typhoon Lagoon, same accoutrement as above.
3. A chaise lounge in Foxwoods on the 9th floor, again - see above.
4. Newport - the person who needs to know that, knows that.
4 People To Tag
Ahhhhh. Here's our dead end. I don't know other bloggers to tag.
Question - Have I submitted enough evidence to convince a jury that the Chief has missed the mark in calling me a "Wilde Childe"? I think so.