Wednesday, January 11, 2006

76 and half hours

from now...........body polish. I can't wait!!! Now here is our poll question boys and girls. Do I fall off the wagon and ditch Atkins for the weekend? I already know I will be drinking and most times that is the kiss of death for good behavior of any kind (insert evil grin here). So should I try to be as good as possible, for as long as possible and maybe cheat a little? Or throw off all pretense and enjoy my weekend to the fullest? Chocolate is part of the whole experience. Sitting by the pool, reading Cosmo, eating chocolate, a drink with lunch, soaking in the jacuzzi, body polish..............chocolate and tropical drinks are part of the whole thing.

So, go to Foxwoods Saturday morning knowing I will be bad until Sunday night?

Or, try to be good knowing the chances of success are small?

No comments: