Monday, April 09, 2012

So How Are Those New Scripts Doing?

Oh, you mean my Propanolol & my Methimazole?

Well I wouldn't know.....I don't have them yet.

The endocrinologist prescribed them late Friday and I couldn't bring myself to go out and get them.

The pharmacy in NEMC is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.

And today......surprise.....there was ANOTHER problem with the health insurance. Another miscommunication between Commonwealth Choice and Blue Cross. Commonwealth Choice is a clearinghouse to help people buy insurance at group rates. I knew early on in my illness that I wanted something top drawer because of my illness. So I opted out of my employer's policy and went through the Commonwealth. It's not subsidized because I made too much money. Of course now I qualify for everything, lol.

Every month it's something. Every month.

I'm exhausted.

And of course it was 5:01pm. blue Cross was there, but not the Commonwealth.

No comments: