Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm Not Saying I Have a Problem....

....but I am just wrapping up the replay of #TalkingDead. That's after watching last week's episode once and tonight's season finale twice.

But I have to go to bed now. Tomorrow is scheduled pretty tightly.

Starting off we have the opening round of voting for #TwitterFightClub. Please vote for @HerbCarmen tomorrow between 0900 and 1200.

Then I have to head over to NEMC for PFTs. I did this once before when I wasn't so weak. They're gonna be lucky if I don't faint from the exertion.

And of course, I'll spend all day feeling guilty for wishing that Lily would hold out for Tuesday & be my birthday buddy. It's kind of mean to keep hoping that since my niece Jessa has just been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Even I'm not mean enough to hope for 23 more hours of contractions.

4 comments:

Curtez Riggs said...

Lol, surprisingly this is one of the first post that I had an opportunity to read this morning and it actually made me laugh. Considering I followed the exact same routine last night and now I'm slowly functioning as a result. Did you enjoy the finale? I actually had to spend an hour or so last night reading the wiki to get caught up on the prison, the Governor and Michonne.

BostonMaggie said...

I loved it! i am going to read the comics.

The Thomas said...

So .... Happy Birthday (and all that)!!!

The Thomas said...

So ... Happy Birthday!