Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday night

Getting ready to listen to the President in 90 minutes. I hope he does well. It's so hard to get complicated issues across to a public used to 30 second sound bites. I get so aggravated with people who want to issue opinions based solely on headlines and blurbs on TV. I am fine with people disagreeing with me, but you have to be able to base it on something. If you haven't read the Duelfer report or listened to him speak to Congress, then don't talk to me aout WMD and Saddam. If you haven't read the 9/11 report, then don't try to tell me what you think about domestic security. If you haven't read the National Intelligence Estimate, then don't talk about Intelligence. If you don't know what FISA is, then shut your piehole about wiretapping.

No comments: