Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Presents

While many people who love me have gone to considerable effort on my behalf........so far one of the favorites is from American Movie Classics...........a John Wayne marathon. LOL, Jet Pilot, Commancheros, Hell Fighters. What fun!!

Next of course would be my gifts from Frankie who put forth the effort to go into "Lily's". I know what it takes to cross the threshold into that female domain of scented soaps and creams and make-up. To be fussed over by women he doesn't know and spend his hard earned money. Although to be fair, they do guide him into perfect choices and wrap things for him.

Then there is the present I bought myself. "One Day in September" the documentary about the Israeli atheletes killed in Munich. Everyone should watch it before they see Speilberg's movie "Munich". Then you can see his movie on the proper light and not be subjected to his whitewash of Germany's complicity and Black September's (not to mention Yassar Arafat) horrific guilt.

No comments: