Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Watch What You Say About Me, Sen. Tarr & Rep. Jones

I have been opposed to Robert Maginn's appointment as Massachusetts GOP State Chair since learning of his political contributions to Governor Deval Patrick.

Now I read at Mass Live, that my elected officials say that means I have an ulterior motive! Boy, are you barking up the wrong tree.

Senate Majority Leader Bruce Tarr said calls for a change in party leadership were not helpful to the GOP cause.
“At this point, I think it’s important that the party move forward in a very important election year, and I’m not certain having turbulence in the chairmanship facilitates that goal,” Tarr told the News Service.
Tarr’s counterpart in the House, Rep. Bradley Jones, said Maginn’s critics appear to be those who disagree with his support for Romney, and he added that some were unenthusiastic about the party’s gubernatorial nominee in 2010, Charles Baker
.

Well that's a load of CRAP! And I am pissed. I have a very clear record of backing Charlie Baker. I might like Newt Gingrich, but I know Romney will be the nominee and I will back him.

This is infuriating to have these people defend Maginn's mistakes by attacking me.

I have written to both Senator Tarr and Representative Jones expressing my strong disapproval.

No comments: