Friday, July 01, 2011

I Have To Iron

Geez! What I won't do for the Navy. I can't remember the last time I ironed something. Of course a good deal of my time since December has been spent in my pajamas, huh? LOL!

So, my good friend, the honorary 4th McInnis sister, Mary Ripley will be coming north at the end of July. I told my mother that she would be staying with us for one or two nights.

What did my mother say? "You'll have to clean your room." Priceless.

Once again there are a bunch of fun and interesting things to do today in Boston for HarborFest. The list of events for today is here. I will be missing out on most of them because I want to be sure to make the Sunset Parade. I overdid Wednesday and spent yesterday resting with a case of vertigo.

I'll send some Tweets from the Sunset Parade.

No comments: