Friday, October 07, 2005

ElBaradei

Ok, I can't be the only one who yelled at the radio when the Nobel Peace Prize was announced. Everyone I brought this up to either didn't know who he was (the sad majority) or didn't care because they felt the Peace Prize process was unimportant. I know there have been picks in the past that I didn't agree with, but this is just ridiculous. When I brought this up to someone whose opinion I seriously respect, he countered with......."Hey they gave one to Arafat!". He said the issue wasn't important enough to get upset about. I disagreed and told him I would talk to people until I found someone who "felt my pain", lol. His answer was that I would be on the phone all day!

Please, please...........someone has to be angered by this. I can't be in this alone.........can I?

No comments: