Saturday, June 25, 2016

Getting In Trouble

My previous post - November, 2015 - got a new comment -

Maggie, you okay ? Haven't heard from you since ........ November 8th !!

I wish you well, friend.

A follower from ....... oh, hell, everywhere ........... US Navy Retired RMCS (SS)
24 June, 2016 18:00

I'm sorry! This blog has really fallen behind on my list of priorities.

Things are good!  Still in active chemo, but alive and fighting beats the alternative.

I get to spend lots of time with my grandson Frankie who is an absolute delight.

My social media focus has shifted to Twitter.  I still read serious stuff and think serious thoughts, but my output.....

Thanks for the kinds words.

3 comments:

NavyDavy said...

Glad your OK. Been checking in daily just for this message. Fair winds wherever you decide to post. Obviously you have a lot of friends here.

BostonMaggie said...

Thanks! Believe me, I am grateful every day for all my friends.

PME said...

You're welcome, Maggie. Warm regards, Friend, ......... // RMCS (SS)