Sunday, November 08, 2015

Guess It's Been A While!

Last post was September 26th!

Well sorry about that.  But I can only do one thing at a time.  And for the past six weeks it's been packing, apartment hunting and moving.

Now, instead of the majority of my time being spent in Virginia with my son Tom keeping an eye on me, I'm back in Massachusetts!  One of my oldest, dearest friends from grade school has stepped up to the plate.  So Kathy will call 911 if I hit the floor in a heap.

God it's good to be back!  I loved spending all that time with my oldest son Tom, even if I had to be in Virginia to do it.  And now I am near Frankie and Danny & Bill.  But let's be honest - the best part is I am near my grandson who turns two years old today!  I have a fairly large bedroom & will be getting a second bed for sleepovers!  I saw a pirate ship toddler bed online, but even I know $400 for a toddler bed is ridiculous.

And I don't know if it was pity or just to shut me up, but Dr. Miller cut my Pomalyst dose.  Numbers are in good ranges but he won't completely stop it, so we don't know what would happen.  Would the numbers shoot back up?  Is it a durable response?  A partial remission? But I'll take whatever I can get, so I am grateful for the lessening of the dosage.

So now that I'm settled, there are some events this week coming up that I hope to attend and blog about.  See if I can't get this blog slightly back on track.

5 comments:

Ron Snyder said...

Very nice to see you back Maggie.

Yer Marine said...

Good to see you!!! Now, if we can only find Glenn....

Surfcaster said...

HI KIDDDDDOOOO!!!!!!

PME said...

Maggie, you okay ? Haven't heard from you since ........ November 8th !!

I wish you well, friend.

A follower from ....... oh, hell, everywhere ........... US Navy Retired RMCS (SS)

BostonMaggie said...

http://bostonmaggie.blogspot.com/2016/06/getting-in-trouble.html