Saturday, October 05, 2013

My Share Of Tom's Vacation

So Tom has some time coming to him and he asked if I wanted to do something.  He's going to take me to have lunch or dinner with Mary Ripley......his request.  He's awesome, isn't he?
****UPDATE - My Marine would like me to inform you that while many have suggested visiting Civil War.....he is the most important among them, also the most insistent and the biggest taskmaster.
********
He asks what else I might want to do.  When I moved down here many suggested some Civil War sites.  So I ask Tom what he thinks.  And he brings up the #GovernmentShutDown.

The World War II Memorial and it's special reinforced Barry-cades.

And the blocked of scenic drive so no one can park & take pics of Mount Rushmore.

And the locking of the gates to the parking lots at MinuteMan Park.

So, what Civil War places will we visit?

Any damn one I want.


3 comments:

Yer Marine said...

"Many"!?!?!??!!?

"Many" suggested?

Yer Marine was most adamant of all!

Even wrote a post about it!

And yet, I am lumped in with the "many". *Sigh*. Now I know how the Professor and Mary-Ann felt during the first season of Gilligan's Island....

Yer Marine said...

There. That's better.

Anonymous said...

Here's something you can do about that: http://1mvetmarch.wordpress.com/