Tuesday, February 10, 2015

4 Miles!

I walked four miles today.  I am so psyched!  It's even more exciting since I am in the middle of my 3rd round of Pomalyst.  I started last week and tonight will be the 7th pill of 14.  The first two rounds were 1mg each evening; but this month was doubled to 2 mg.  But some part of me must be getting used to it.  Less shaking, less panic, more energy.  It's still not a cake walk.  There is still insomnia and *cough* intestinal distress.  But I'm grateful for any good news.

Now let's see what this doubling does to my numbers.


5 comments:

Yer Marine said...

Good job, sweetie!!!

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

YAY!

BostonMaggie said...

Dear Anonymous,

Who are you talking to? Comments are moderated. How stupid are you?

Anonymous said...

I want to invite you to a facebook page about an American hero 6 tours 2 purple hearts 5 bronze stars this guy is the real deal. Any way of getting some contact info for you?
He is trying to deploy in April for his 7th tour!!!

BostonMaggie said...

Bostonmaggie@yahoo.com