Thursday, September 04, 2014

Why, No Matter What, I'll Always Love My Bad Boyfriend!

It's true Senator John McCain, R-AZ has let me down a time or two.  Especially with our differing views on immigration policy.

He is exactly like a bad boyfriend.  I love him.  He lets me down.  He makes it up to me.  I take him back.  But in the end, I love him.

I love him with my whole, tiny, blackened, shriveled heart.

I love him for many reasons, but mostly, he's got the balls to say what needs to be said.

 Tuesday, September 2nd I had Fox News on in the background.  It was Greta (who I am not that crazy about).  But I hear her say that John McCain is coming on shortly.  So I stop what I am doing in the kitchen and stroll toward the living room.

Greta:  "Senator John McCain joins us.  Good evening, sir."

McCain: "Good evening."

Greta:  "ISIS.  What are we gonna go about it?"

McCain: "Kill 'em."

It's at about the 2 minute 40 second mark of this video.  There's more to the conversation.  But really.  That answer is all that matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that "kill 'em" remark too, and it certainly caught my attention. Not enough to listen to the rest of what he said, though. I have a much less favourable opinion of McCain than you do, but every once in a while he says something like this and I think he does have some redeeming social importance.

timactual