Thursday, July 26, 2012

Still Posting From The Smaahht Phone

Between the tiny keys and my tremor - it ain't easy!

The sun has just come out.....too late swim.  Bummer.

I've been thinking a lot about the summer of 2008.  That's when I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma.  July was the month that I learned about MM and the difference between IgA, IgG, IgM and the others.  July was the month I was telling people.

I am sitting here in the 18th of my "18 to 24 month remission" reading my July, 2008 posts On July 19, 2008 I posted about the books I was reading and the books I had no time for.  I joked that I would get to "Guns, Germs and Steel" in 2012.  Lol!  It's in the other room!  Finally I met a deadline.

Of course I said that believing I wouldn't be here four years into it.  But I am.

2 comments:

Yer Marine said...

Well, you are. So read the damned book, and don't pretend, like "Dereliction of Duty"!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still blogging. And do read G,G, &S...it's good for perspective.